なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Finally Rising Again!

Hi, Assalamualaikum :)

I was late because the printing shop made me wait for 2 hours to print my board so I ended up not getting a proper place to setup my boards :')

So guys (and  girls), I'm finally doneeeeeeee! Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah! I've never been so happy after my submission because my retail design assignment went sooooo smoothly. God, I wish my life will always be this smooth. :') No words can ever describe how happy I am. I'm really grateful for everyone's support for me; mom, boyfieee (hehe), my roommate, lecturers anddd everyone else. <3

<3
Well, this project wasn't the best, but I sure gave my best for this project. I've never pressured myself so much for assignment. In fact, I never thought that I will ever rise from my greatest fall, heaviest downfall and tears shedding journey. I don't wish for much, just that I wish that I will never fall again and try my best to improve my pace of working. It will be extremely hard, but with all the support and love I have from everyone, Insya Allah, I can do this! Please pray for me. I'm not fighting for only my future, but also the future of my beloved parents and of course, my younger siblings. They meant everything to me, literally.

This was during my second presentation. This is the only most decent photo that I have due to the lighting in my studio and the quality of my camera :(
I really wish I could tell you all the details but I am just too happy for words. But again, to everyone who prayed for me, I thank you so much. I pray that your life will be as smooth as mine too! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment