なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Sunday 14 April 2019

Heyyo!

Hi, Assalamualaikum :)

So um, yeay I'm back again! Its almost 3PM as I'm writing this, only 3 days left before submission for my retail design project. *yawning. I'm obviously not getting enough sleep and rest. The pressure is realllll! But thanks to my coffee though! Hahahaha. Ayyyy I'm sorry mom. I drink too much coffees this whole week.


Sneak peak of my presentation board; 95% done. xD

Anyway anywhooo, as I'm taking my-kinda-short-break, I suddenly remembered how this semester has been going quite well to me so far. Well, I mean, my design proposal are easily proceeded, I still manage to catch up with everyone else's progress even though I laid back a lot yada yada yada...

I have this thought, why does this semester felt sooo easy? Was it because I actually took my tasks seriously? Was it because I got a good lecturer? I'm not sure. Or...was it because I've been calling my mom frequently?

Could be, right? Well, it actually feels good when I talked to my mom. I never directly told her about my problems, I just told her about my day, or maybe about some sale they're having at the Tesco nearby hahaha. Surprisingly, that was enough to give me calm. Everything went by so easily. But, since I don't actually talk much, I will usually call her few times a week. Ugh, I wish I could call her every day. But it's okay.

My point is, no matter how busy you are, you haveee to call your mom (or text her at least). Ask her about her day, her health, anything!

Ayy, I'm sorry if my post this time are kinda gibberish since I'm typing this half asleep lmao. Guess that's it for today. Abel signing out!

ps: I know there's a lot of grammatical error but I'll fix those later okay? Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment