なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Love Letter



Hi, assalamualaikum. :)

This is an appreciation letter. <3

Related image

It's the time of the semester again. Graduation day. Looking at my seniors, happily wearing their graduation robe and mortarboards, shooting graduation photos, has a really wide smile on their faces and all. It feels good to see such views but, I somehow feel sad.

Having the thought that I'm supposed to be in my last semester but yet, here I am repeating courses. I feel...bad... I feel bad towards my parents who gave me all of them to me. Using every drops of their sweats for my education. Sacrificing family vacation trips for me. But then there's me, stupid, full of disappointment, such a waste.

Ibu, I'm really sorry for being such a disappointment.

Bapak, I'm really sorry for wasting every drop of your sweats trying to financially support me.

I know, I know I should say this directly to you but, the ego inside me won't let me. I'm too embarrassed to actually face you. That's why I'm rarely home. But deep inside, I got homesick a lot. I missed you so much. I miss the time I spent with my fam.


To arwah Opah,

I'm sorry I wasted all of your prayers for me during your living days. All of your efforts, your supports. They meant a  lot to me but without you? I'm nothing. I'm just a weak little human without you. You were my main source of strength but you're gone. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.


To my siblings,

I really have a love-hate relationship with all of you guys. But deep inside, trust me, I love all of you so much. I'm sorry I'm not that dream sister who shows my love 24/7 towards you guys but that's what making it fun. I'm sorry if all of you had to face hardship when our parents gave me most of their money for me. But give me a chance, I will try to give you the best life that I could for you. all of you. I'll try to provide you with better education. I can't promise you but I'll try my best for you.


To everyone else who stayed,

Doesn't matter who you are, my bestfriend, my roommate, university friend or even acquaintance, thank you. Those who helped when I'm at my lowest. those who listens to my every problems, those who always lend a hand when I need it. Thank you. No words can ever describe how thankful I am to even meet you. I know I don't deserve any of you. But thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment