なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Wednesday 10 April 2019

A Bit Update

Hi, Assalamualaikum :)

I'm writing again. It feels soooooo good to write again. I really wish I could write short stories again but my writing skills got rusty since I am too busy with my university life.

A little update of my life:
I'm currently still studying Diploma in Interior Design at UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak. I'm currently on 5th semester but as I told you in my previous post, I'm repeating a few courses due to some problem I had. I got in accident then I was mentally giving up studying yada yada yada... Alhamdulillah after few motivations I got from my lecturer during previous semester, I am now back on track, Insya Allah.

To be honest, I am supposed to be doing my assignment right now but I decided to take a little (look at me lying to myself hehe) rest and release a bit of my pressure I'm having right now. Thus, why I'm writing this post.

Mom would be mad if she find out how much I drink caffeine this whole week.
( I have another can of coffee in the fridge lol)


As I started writing yesterday, I suddenly got this flashback thing going on my mind. I got reminded of how I actually started this blog back when I was 14. Yup, 14. I started this blog by writing some teenage cringe stuffs like lifestyle, studying tips blablabla. Thank god I deleted those old posts of mine. I can't imagine reading my old posts again. Oh god. Also, I started this blog in Malay because at the moment, my English was so bad. I have no confidence to speak English at all since I grew up speaking Malay.

When I was 17, I decided that I'll just gonna post my short stories here but, my laptop was broken then I got into university and I barely had the chance to write again. But I still manage to write few things, I just never had the chance to finish everything.

Well, I am now 21. Phew, am I an adult now? Ah, time sure flies. Growing up sure are tough huh? Bigger responsibilities, bigger decisions to make. I wish I never grow up and be that kid again. Wait, no! Hate to admit it but I hate my childhood. Guess I have no other choice then; be that grown up lady(?)

Hey, I don't ask for much but, pray for me. Pray that I could live my life smoothly (well not so smooth but you know what I mean), find happiness in life and to always stay positive during my good and bad times. I'm not even sure if there's anyone who reads this lame blog of mine but if you read this, I hope all your life businesses are eased and will be granted happiness in life. Love you, Assalamualaikum.

Yours,
Nabilah (Abel)

No comments:

Post a Comment