なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Pain pain go away

Do you know the kind of feeling where you're tired of trying to work things out? I guess that's what I'm feeling right now. I've been trying so hard to tell myself that I'm okay, thing's will definitely get better. But I can't. I am tired, I don't want this anymore. Letting go is less as painful as holding on they said. Is it true though? I honestly don't know if I'm ready to bear the same pain again. I really hope I don't face the same thing I did on my last year's birthday on my birthday soon. I pretty sure I don't have the same strength anymore. I'm not getting younger and stronger you know? Sigh... What the heck am I supposed to do now though? I'm so confused. So many things in mind that I don't even know where to start. Somebody help me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment