なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Sunday 27 December 2020

2021 - Prologue

Hey there, it's me again.


I know my posts lately have been sounding more and more negative by time. But yeah, I guess y'all know the fact that this is the only place I decided to become myself. Where I speak the unspoken words. 

This was how I started my 2020. I remember this was taken right before my final exam started. I was probably still struggling to finish my 4th semester's final project; hotel design. Judging from those thicc eyebags I had, I was obviously tired, fatigued, and lost (?) lol. 


And this is how I end my 2020, taken a few days ago. Probably around 15-20kgs heavier hahaha. I remember this year had taken a lot from me. My sanity, my emotions, my physical, are all seriously tested. I am currently struggling with my final year project. Which has caused several major burnouts in the past few months. 


2020 has been a roller coaster ride of mess. One time it was just a tiny mess, and another time a huge one. It is tiring indeed. But yeah, we had no choice but to endure it all. Looking back at all the struggles I faced, I'm kinda glad that I went through it all. Remembering all the pains I've been through, I am proud to say that I was strong enough to face all those pains. 


2021 will be the year that I finally end my diploma life that took a lot longer than everyone else's. I hope to start my career soon and build a new life for myself. I have a few goals to accomplish, but I'm planning to keep em just for myself for now.


I wish everyone a good year. May your every wish and journeys run smoothly as planned. 2020 has taken a toll on everyone. Let the new year watch us rebuild our lives to better ones, Insya Allah.

Have a good day y'all


Love, Abel



No comments:

Post a Comment