なみかふなばし

なみかふなばし
I could spend my whole life just staring into the night sky

Saturday 7 November 2020

Sigh

 Hey there! :)


First of all, I hope everyone here ( if there's any) is in the pink of health. With this Covid situation, I know it's been tough especially for the breadwinners of the family. Hang in there guys, we'll get through this together. 

So for my life update, alhamdulillah I finally made it to the final semester. No words can describe how excited I am after everything I've been through! Pray for me guys, I really want to finish my diploma as soon as possible. I'm already tired of this lifeless life. 

So far, everything seems to be hard for me as we're currently on Online Distance Learning (ODL). I can't even go anywhere to properly do research for my final projects, not even to the nearest printing shop to scan my sketches, and most importantly, we're not allowed to go back to the campus, obviously. It's sad, really. Since it's my last semester; my last chance to enjoy my studio life, meeting lecturers and studio mates, and face-to-face critic sessions. But yeah, it is what it is. We gotta face everything we have, right?

As of now, I might be able to endure this. But I honestly don't know how long I will last though. Might even breakdown soon because I'm already starting to lose my shit hahaha. 

But anyway, I hope everything will be fine soon and we can all go back to our normal life. It might take a long time, but I hope we'll all get through this. 

Sincerely,

Nabilah Badarudin

No comments:

Post a Comment